- COMETS SEASON ENDS IN MINI-GAME OT THRILLER
- COMETS TAKE 1-0 LEAD IN CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES
- COMETS HOST MASL PLAYOFF OPENER
- STEPHEN PATERSON NAMED MASL GOALKEEPER OF THE MONTH
- VAHID ASSADPOUR AND STEPHEN PATERSON NAMED TO MASL TEAM OF THE WEEK
- COMETS WIN CENTRAL DIVISION WITH DOMINATING PERFORMANCE
- COMETS LOOK FOR REVENGE, CENTRAL DIVISION
- COMETS ANNOUNCE PLAYOFF DATES
- COMETS WIN STREAK SNAPPED IN MILWAUKEE
- COMETS CLINCH PLAYOFF BERTH WITH 12-4 VICTORY
Vahid Assadpour #7
Height: 5′ 9″
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
College: Detroit Mercy University
2015/16 MASL Season: Vahid added Assistant Coach to his duties in 2015 and helped steer the club towards their second straight Central Division title. Along the way he scored 23 goals, had 27 assists and was third in the MASL with 50 points.
2014/15 MASL Season: Played all 20 games for the Comets and was named Man of the Match on multiple occasions. He recorded a total of 61 points with 36 goals and 25 assists. The team captain was a vital piece for Coach Andonovski.
- Comets Team Captain
- Helped the Comets win their first ever MISL Championship in March of 2014 where he appeared in 16 matches and finished the regular season with 57 points recording 20 goals and 15 assists.
- Named MISL Player of the Week for the first week of the 2012-2013 season after recording 5 assists and 2 goals against the Wichita Wings
- 2010-2011: Assadpour was one of only five players to play in all 20 games for the Comets. He ranked fourth on the team with 35 points.
- 2010-2011: Assadpour scored his season-high four points with two assists and one goal against the Omaha Vipers during a 21-20 victory. He also had four 3-point-goals, which was tied for third in the MISL.
- Before playing with the Comets, he played for four seasons in Detroit
- He was one of the team leaders in scoring and assists on the Detroit Ignition’s Xtreme Soccer League championship team during the 2008-09 season
- Graduated college with a criminal justice degree and played soccer on scholarship at Detroit Mercy University