- FIVE COMETS PLAYERS EARN MASL AWARDS
- COMETS SEASON ENDS IN MINI-GAME OT THRILLER
- COMETS TAKE 1-0 LEAD IN CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES
- COMETS HOST MASL PLAYOFF OPENER
- STEPHEN PATERSON NAMED MASL GOALKEEPER OF THE MONTH
- VAHID ASSADPOUR AND STEPHEN PATERSON NAMED TO MASL TEAM OF THE WEEK
- COMETS WIN CENTRAL DIVISION WITH DOMINATING PERFORMANCE
- COMETS LOOK FOR REVENGE, CENTRAL DIVISION
- COMETS ANNOUNCE PLAYOFF DATES
- COMETS WIN STREAK SNAPPED IN MILWAUKEE
Stefan Stokic #20
Hometown: Belgrade, Serbia
College: Park University
2014/15 MASL Season: The longtime Comets defender played his fifth season with the team and appeared in 17 games recording nine points with 2 goals and 7 assists.
He has been one of the defensive mainstays for the team since its return in 2010. He appeared in 50 games over the past three seasons before being sidelined in 2013 by a knee injury. Prior to the knee injury, he has two goals, one assist and ten blocks. Over his Comets career he has six goals, six assists and 41 blocks. His fearless play has produced many memorable blocks as he regularly throws his body in front of oncoming shots.
- In the 2013/14 season, he helped the Comets win their first ever MISL Championship appearing in 19 matches and finished with seven points recording three goals and one assist.
- Stokic signed his first professional contract when he was only 19 years old with the Swedish club Malmo FF
- 2004 he deicded to return to the United States and play for the Kansas City Comets. That season he scored five goals and seven assists for this hometown club
- Following a short stint in New Jersey the former XSL team, the Ironemen, Stokic returned home again to play for the new Missouri Comets in 2010