- COMETS REVEAL ICONIC JERSEYS TO RETURN FOR 2016-2017
- NEWS: GORAN KARADZOV NAMED COMETS HEAD COACH
- PLAYER NEWS: ASSADPOUR, IVANOVIC RETURNING FOR 2016-17 SEASON
- NEWS: COMETS ANNOUNCE 2016-17 MASL SCHEDULE
- NEWS: COMETS RECLAIM KANSAS CITY IN 2016-17 REBRANDING
- 2016 KC Comets Girls
- Comets Girls Auditions
- NEWS: Comets coach Vlatko Andonovski steps down
- RECAP: COMETS SEASON COMES TO AN END AFTER DROPPING GAME TWO IN DOUBLE OVERTIME
- PREVIEW: COMETS LOOK TO BOUNCE BACK AND ADVANCE TO THE RON NEWMAN CUP FINAL
Positions we are currently seeking to fill include the following:
The Comets are looking for energetic individuals who are seeking a hands-on internship working for a professional sports team. This internship will provide an experience that will gain exposure in sales, customer service, and overall game-day experience. From this opportunity you will gain valuable skills, contacts and experience vital to beginning a career in the exciting field of professional sports.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced setting. In addition, strong candidates will have the ability to multi-task efficiently, pay close attention to detail and possess excellent oral/ written communication skills. The ability to be punctual and follow a schedule is very important. Candidates must be available for a majority of the Comets season (Nov. through March). Candidates must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research. Interns must be able to work well with others.
Interns will receive college credit for their internship
Internship is an unpaid position.
Flexible times during the week are available. Attendance at home games is required.
Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.