- TEAM CAPTAIN VAHID ASSADPOUR NAMED TO THE MASL TEAM OF THE WEEK
- RECAP: COMETS ADD ANOTHER VICTORY TO THEIR UNBEATEN SEASON AT CHICAGO’S SEARS CENTRE
- PREVIEW: COMETS PUT FOUR-GAME WINNING STREAK ON THE LINE AGAINST THE CHICAGO MUSTANGS
- RECAP: MASSIVE THIRD QUARTER EARNS COMETS THEIR FOURTH WIN OF THE SEASON AGAINST ST. LOUIS
- PREVIEW: UNDEFEATED COMETS HOST THE ST. LOUIS AMBUSH
- PLAYER PROFILE: TRAVIS PITMAN, ‘IT’S LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR’
- MAX TOULOUTE NAMED TO THE MASL TEAM OF THE WEEK
- RECAP: COMETS DEFEAT HARRISBURG 11-1 AND REMAIN UNDEFEATED AFTER THREE GAMES
- RECAP: COMETS DEFEAT THE DALLAS SIDEKICKS, IMPROVE TO 2-0
- PREVIEW: COMETS HIT THE ROAD FOR BACK-TO-BACK GAMES THIS WEEKEND
Positions we are currently seeking to fill include the following:
The Comets are looking for energetic individuals who are seeking a hands-on internship working for a professional sports team. This internship will provide an experience that will gain exposure in sales, customer service, and overall game-day experience. From this opportunity you will gain valuable skills, contacts and experience vital to beginning a career in the exciting field of professional sports.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced setting. In addition, strong candidates will have the ability to multi-task efficiently, pay close attention to detail and possess excellent oral/ written communication skills. The ability to be punctual and follow a schedule is very important. Candidates must be available for a majority of the Comets season (Nov. through March). Candidates must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research. Interns must be able to work well with others.
Interns will receive college credit for their internship
Internship is an unpaid position.
Flexible times during the week are available. Attendance at home games is required.
Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.