- RECAP: COMETS SEASON COMES TO AN END AFTER DROPPING GAME TWO IN DOUBLE OVERTIME
- PREVIEW: COMETS LOOK TO BOUNCE BACK AND ADVANCE TO THE RON NEWMAN CUP FINAL
- RECAP: COMETS DROP GAME ONE TO THE BALTIMORE BLAST IN OVERTIME
- PREVIEW: COMETS HOST BALTIMORE FOR GAME ONE OF THE EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP
- VAHID ASSADPOUR CALLED BY CANADA FOR CAMP AHEAD OF THE 2016 CONCACAF FUTSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- FOUR COMETS PLAYERS EARN ALL-LEAGUE TEAM HONORS
- THE MASL ANNOUNCES DATES AND TIMES FOR EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP
- RECAP: COMETS SWEEP MILWAUKEE, ADVANCE TO THE EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP
- PREVIEW: COMETS AND MILWAUKEE FACE OFF IN GAME TWO FOR A SPOT IN THE FINAL FOUR
- RECAP: LEO GIBSON SCORES FIVE, COMETS WIN GAME ONE IN MILWAUKEE
Positions we are currently seeking to fill include the following:
The Comets are looking for energetic individuals who are seeking a hands-on internship working for a professional sports team. This internship will provide an experience that will gain exposure in sales, customer service, and overall game-day experience. From this opportunity you will gain valuable skills, contacts and experience vital to beginning a career in the exciting field of professional sports.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced setting. In addition, strong candidates will have the ability to multi-task efficiently, pay close attention to detail and possess excellent oral/ written communication skills. The ability to be punctual and follow a schedule is very important. Candidates must be available for a majority of the Comets season (Nov. through March). Candidates must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research. Interns must be able to work well with others.
Interns will receive college credit for their internship
Internship is an unpaid position.
Flexible times during the week are available. Attendance at home games is required.
Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.