- PREVIEW: COMETS SEEK TO WIN THE SERIES AGAINST THE MILWAUKEE WAVE ON THE ROAD
- FORWARD LEO GIBSON NAMED TO THE MASL TEAM OF THE WEEK – WEEK SIXTEEN
- RECAP: COMETS BEAT THE CHICAGO MUSTANGS, WIN THE SERIES AND RETAKE THE TOP OF THE CENTRAL
- PREVIEW: COMETS HOST CHICAGO WITH THE TOP OF THE CENTRAL DIVISION ON THE LINE
- RECAP: COMETS EARN HARD FOUGHT VICTORY AGAINST THE BALTIMORE BLAST
- PREVIEW: COMETS HOST THE BALTIMORE BLAST FOLLOWING A THREE-WEEK BREAK
- PLAYER PROFILE: STEPHEN PATERSON, ‘SOCCER ALWAYS CAME FIRST’
- RECAP: COMETS DROP FIRST EVER MATCH AGAINST THE CHICAGO MUSTANGS
- PREVIEW: COMETS AND MUSTANGS MEET FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS SEASON
- PLAYER PROFILE: JOHN SOSA, ‘IT’S LIKE A RELIGION’
Positions we are currently seeking to fill include the following:
The Comets are looking for energetic individuals who are seeking a hands-on internship working for a professional sports team. This internship will provide an experience that will gain exposure in sales, customer service, and overall game-day experience. From this opportunity you will gain valuable skills, contacts and experience vital to beginning a career in the exciting field of professional sports.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced setting. In addition, strong candidates will have the ability to multi-task efficiently, pay close attention to detail and possess excellent oral/ written communication skills. The ability to be punctual and follow a schedule is very important. Candidates must be available for a majority of the Comets season (Nov. through March). Candidates must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research. Interns must be able to work well with others.
Interns will receive college credit for their internship
Internship is an unpaid position.
Flexible times during the week are available. Attendance at home games is required.
Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.