- COMETS SIGN DEFENDER KEVIN TEN EYCK FOR THE 2015/16 SEASON
- MIDFIELDER KIEL WILLIAMS RE-SIGNS WITH THE COMETS
- DEFENDER ALAIN MATINGOU RE-SIGNS WITH THE COMETS
- COMETS RE-SIGN ROBERT AND RAMONE PALMER
- MAJOR ARENA SOCCER LEAGUE ANNOUNCES RULE CHANGES FOR UPCOMING SEASON
- Galaxy Girls Announce 2015-16 Dance Team!
- DANNY WALTMAN SIGNS WITH THE TACOMA STARS
- GALAXY GIRLS HOST 2015-16 SEASON AUDITIONS
- LEO GIBSON NAMED MASL MOST VALUABLE PLAYER
- HEAD COACH PHIL SALVAGIO ANNOUNCES FINAL U.S. NATIONAL TEAM ROSTER FOR WORLD CUP
Positions we are currently seeking to fill include the following:
The Comets are looking for energetic individuals who are seeking a hands-on internship working for a professional sports team. This internship will provide an experience that will gain exposure in sales, customer service, and overall game-day experience. From this opportunity you will gain valuable skills, contacts and experience vital to beginning a career in the exciting field of professional sports.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced setting. In addition, strong candidates will have the ability to multi-task efficiently, pay close attention to detail and possess excellent oral/ written communication skills. The ability to be punctual and follow a schedule is very important. Candidates must be available for a majority of the Comets season (Nov. through March). Candidates must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research. Interns must be able to work well with others.
Interns will receive college credit for their internship
Internship is an unpaid position.
Flexible times during the week are available. Attendance at home games is required.
Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.